^ Day 0 - A trip to the 'playpark' makes a happy happy girl ^
^Day 1 - Starting to feel a bit 'yucky'- the nail picking increases^
^Day 2-8 - Miserable. Not even her beloved blue & yellow blanket ('bing') can bring comfort...^
^Day 9 - A bit perkier; out of jammies at least, and back to picking out her own interesting style combos^
^Cool^+216.jpg)
^Cooler^
^Hot^

^Hotter^
To be continued....
Stay tuned for the next episode, in which the answer to the burning question: 'Will Drake regain his cool?' is reveiled. (and stop groaning, I've heard enough of that lately)

5 comments:
Adorable kiddies! Yay, thanks for putting up some photos. I really enjoyed them. I just hope I can't catch whatever they have/had over the internet though, cause the poor babies look Miserable. Love your daughter's style! :-)
so cute....beautiful too!!
Preciousrock, all the experts agree that these are not the kind of viruses that travel the web; I made sure! And anyway, I washed my hands before I loaded the pics, just in case ;)
Gianna, thanks so much :) I love taking pictures of kids... their stages are so fleeting, are they not? It's sad in a way.
Your kids are SO cute!!! Too bad they are sick - that sucks just as much for the mom as it does the kids!!
Hey p.j. you must be far from home by now! Thanks for the nice comment, it does suck for both! Have a good and safe trip :)
Post a Comment