I love all things vintage. Here's an interesting collection of older remedies from The Bonkers Institute: Truly Marvelous Mental Medicine: Early Remedies . Click the images if you'd like to see much more detail
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” Albert Einstein
I love all things vintage. Here's an interesting collection of older remedies from The Bonkers Institute: Truly Marvelous Mental Medicine: Early Remedies . Click the images if you'd like to see much more detail
3 comments:
I'm a vintage lover as well. I loved the BLANK tablets!!!lol
I bet those drugs were great for anxiety, but I think they'd cause way more symtoms than they'd treat. :-)
Thanks for finding such a gem.
Hey from an acorn, thanks for stopping by! Glad you liked them :)
I love vintage too. I am so ecletic in my tastes that my apartment decor is as bipolar as I am, lol.
Post a Comment