Sunday, June 8, 2008

Just For The Pun Of It


Get it? Just fo.. ok. I'll leave well enough alone. Those who know me, know that I can't resist a good pun; the cornier the better. That's just me, I love wordplay. So, you can imagine how tickled I was to come across this article on The 50 Best Pun Stores. Check it out; I'm sure there'll be some chuckles in store for you. Hee. (I can hear you groaning in agony already!)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks that was fun!

JC said...

I love cheezy puns like that, that was awesome, thanks!

sbwrites said...

It made me groan, but it made me smile! How much fun!

Susan

Anonymous said...

Oh, pleeeeeeeease! ;-)

Mr B The Tech Teacher said...

Love it!
I once entered a pun competition, in fact i sent off ten just in the hope that one would win. Unfortunately no pun in ten did.

:p
Gettit?
~Shiv

JC said...

Okay, Shiv's comment just made ME groan... and i like puns! lol

Jazz said...

*groan*

Coco said...

ya bunch of eye-rollers you! Shiv, you're worse than I am!!! *groan* is right! ;p

soulful sepulcher said...

haha shiv!!

soulful sepulcher said...

i forgot to add my favorite one:

Here today, gone to Maui.