You Belong in Generation X |
![]() You fit in best with people born between 1961 and 1981. You are fun, laid back, and very independent. You are willing to take risks and live your life however you see fit. You are casual, accepting, and friendly. You see everyone as your equal. |
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Generations
Thanks p.j. , that was a fun distraction!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You fit in best with people born between 1943 and 1960.
You are optimistic, rebellious, and even a little self centered.
You still believe that you will change the world.
You detest authority and rules. Deep down, you're a non conformist.
well, I was born in 1965 chronologically making me an X'er, but apparently I have more in common with boomers---I guess I'm a hippy at heart. My husband is a boomer.
I certainly tried my best to recreate the 60's when I was in college in 1983---complete with politically protesting apartheid (instead of Vietnam) and living as though it were the summer of love (sex, drugs and rock'n'roll---don't you know)
and yeah I'm still an idealist...somehow it hasnt' been beaten out of me.
Not so sure I like the way they paint the boomers otherwise!!
Hey hippie! In high school I listened to a lot of Beatles tapes on my walkman; sort of a mini personal version of recreating the '60's. My girlfriend and I were big into peace signs and tie-dye at that time. That's as close as I come I think! The fact that you're an idealist is what endears you to me; your hopeful, fighting spirit shines brightly.
Post a Comment