+1144.jpg)
Happy 14th Birthday Jordy!
You will never know
how much you have impressed
this mother who has tried
and tried
to understand you
you are your own universe
yet you make mine
so complete
the joy
the sunshine
the quirky humour
the quirky humour
+11512.jpg)
you love your family
so much
your siblings
your tea
your friends
your 'get togethers'
Love has a good home
in you
this mother
the many doubts and fears
I carry
yet I know you understand me
on a level that know one
ever
has
You
are beautiful.
I love you Jojo
Happy Birthday
Love Mom xox

2 comments:
Coco,
How great this is! I love this sharing photos! You know I have always known that my son understands me on a level that nobody else does, also. Single mothers and oldest sons seem to develop that bond. Sometimes I think my son is the only one that gets me at all.
Dear Coco,
What a lovely thing to write. What an adorable kid!
Susan
Post a Comment