Friday, January 29, 2010

On Edge

Work today. Didn't do too badly thanks to my friend/coworker Corinne who always seems to give me comfort just by being around her. We even had a few laughs together which is amazing. Reinforces the notion that I need to hold onto my job even when it's really hard going and really hard facing other people. I have to keep moving.

By the time I got home I seemed to have a new burst of energy, which got me through making supper and doing dishes (Brad on late shift again). Although it also added an element of hostility between myself and my stepdaughter (18). I really have issues surrounding her, and can get quite revved up. Another post.

I hope I sleep better tonight as I awoke at 4:45 this morning and only dozed a bit until the alarm went. Too early for this cowgirl. The kids are really getting on my nerves. Bed time before I start getting too agitated.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Don't even get me going on sleep issues.lol Isn't it a pain in the butt to wake up too early. The only saving grace is that it wasn't 3 am.

Coco said...

Amen to that one Laura. I think I would be a total basket case the next day. For me lack of sleep is all well and good for the first day or two, then I get reeeeaaally giddy and wired the next day, then after that I'm an emotional basket case. Not pretty. Luckily I don't have ongoing sleep issues ;) My hat is off to you for dealing with this kind of thing on a regular basis!

seekerofwisdom09 said...

Dunno why I am signing in under so many different identities today, lol. Guess I'm having a schizo day.

You are right to continue working which forces you to deal with people. Too much alone time makes things worse.

Coco said...

Thanks Crystal, although how fricken hard it is sometimes, as you know. Overall I guess the benefits tip the balance though, as I was just talking with my Dr. about today.