Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Post #1


When I approach a child, he inspires in me two sentiments; tenderness for what he is, and respect for what he may become. ~ Louis Pasteur




Well, for all you fans of the "Smitholm" clan out there, this is your LUCKY day. A new blog just for you; keeping you abreast of our latest doings. Complete with the occasional photo, handy links, and cute quotes from my cute kids and others.
I've wanted to do this for a long time but was afraid of the whole privacy thing. I finally figured that it can be as private as I make it...
.
.
.
My top 2 goals here are 1) to keep a record of things in our lives, as each week seems to be slipping by like it's a day, and each month like a mere week etc. And 2) to try and keep bring loved ones more 'into the loop' of our daily lives, as that whole time thing seems to be a factor here too. So bear with me as I try and figure this whole scene out... :) K



















No comments: