Little Girl (almost 3) & I:
Me: Why are you dancing around sweety?
Her: I has to go peepee now mommy.
Me: You do? But you just went a few minutes ago...
Her: But I has to go at eleben turdy eight. (11:38) (?!)
Me: Oh. Are you sure you don't have to go at eleven thirty-nine?
Her: (All matter of fact) Nope. I don't has to go at eleben turdy nine... I has to go at eleben turdy eight. (Marches off to potty beckoning me to follow)
===============================================================
Little Girl balancing precariously on arm of couch (yes that's a no-no here) with both arms in the air:
"LAdies and JUNgleman, BOYS and gills!"
=================================================================
Little Guy (7): Hey mom, you know what some of the kids in my class call Nemo?
Me: No, what?
Little Guy: Well they call him Emo Nemo. I think that's really mean. I think he's a SWEET little fish.
===================================================================
Aw.
==================================================================

2 comments:
Awww, it's things like that that make me wonder if maybe one day I do want kids after all! So cute!
~Shiv
Cute is defintely ONE side of kids... haha. Thanks for stopping by Shiv :)
Post a Comment